These were linked to me by a friend of mine and I can honestly say that they are one of the cutest things I have ever seen. I'm a sucker for plushies and, at twenty two years old, am so obsessed with Arpakasso, Rilakkuma and Hello Kitty. I even have a Rilakkuma and Domo Kun backpack, so you can imagine how much I wanted these!

They're available for $25 on Tokyo Otaku Mode  but are unfortunately out of stock right now. Luckily, you're able to track the item on the site so you will be notified as soon as they restock. These would be perfect paired with a frilly skirt or a short dress, such as these little gems that are available from StyleNanda. Remember that, generally, backpacks are better suited to sleeves.


Tier and Ruffle High Waist Dress for $87.85 USD


Laced Cotton Dress for $65.83 USD


Angel Laced Feminine Dress for $113.28 USD

StyleNanda also has a make up range called 3 Concept Eyes which I found out they are stocking in a Korean make up store in the CBD, so I'll be buying some things from there soon and will do a review for everyone.


One Comment

  1. Loved your relaxed looks, so cute!

    xo

    http://www.calluswhatever.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.